Why are WONDR products healthy for you and the planet?
The WONDR products are healthy for you because we have chosen to leave out many harmful ingredients. Why? Because they are simply not necessary and there is always an (equally good!) natural alternative. They therefore contain no silicones, parabens or palm oil, only natural and nourishing ingredients.
The impact you make by purchasing WONDR is just as important! All products are packaged without plastic. A bathroom without plastic, yes please !
Where are the WONDR products made?
The WONDR Liquids are very innovative, which is why we turned to our neighbors in France for production. This ensures that production always takes place within Europe and that there is as little transport as possible. Because in everything we do, we also think about the environment.
Are the WONDR products vegan?
Do WONDR products contain gluten?
We advise people with a gluten allergy to be careful. The bars have not been tested on people with a severe allergy to gluten.
The products that contain gluten are:
• Facewash bars: Vitamin Your Day, Hemp Your Day
• Shower bars: all shower bars
• Scrub bars: Ginger & Lime, Orange & Grapefruit
Which ingredients do WONDR products not contain?
The WONDR liquids do contain a small amount of sulfates, but that is a natural variant: SCS.
SCS is a sulfate made from coconut. This is a natural and non-harmful alternative to SLS. This allows us to create the effect of foam, but in a natural way!
In addition, both the packaging and the products themselves do not contain microplastics. So no nasties!
Which products are suitable for sensitive skin?
We have specially designed a sensitive line for people with sensitive skin. These products only contain hypoallergenic perfume or even no perfume. This makes these bars suitable for people with, for example, eczema or psoriasis. The product has not been specifically tested for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis, but is safe if you do not have a severe condition due to the natural ingredients and hypoallergenic perfume.
The products from the sensitive line are:
• Shampoo bars: Sweet melon shampoo bar and Flower power shampoo bar
• Conditioner bar: Sweet melon conditioner bar
• Shower bars: Temple of relax shower bar and Summer dreams shower bar
• Sticks: Repair body butter bar
• Facewash bar: Vitamin your day facewash bar
• Shaving bar: Shave T-time shaving bar
Are the WONDR products suitable for colored hair?
The Purple healing shampoo bar is most suitable for colored hair because it contains purple pigments. This makes the bar perfect for bleached hair and is very moisturizing.
Are the WONDR products suitable for curly hair?
For which hair type are WONDR shampoos and conditioners suitable?
• Ocean breeze: Suitable for oily and/or volumeless hair
• Purple healing (Lavender): Suitable for colored and/or curly hair
• Crazy in the coconut (Coconut & Lemon): Suitable for fine to normal hair
• Orange is the new bar (Orange & grapefruit): This shampoo is suitable as an anti-dandruff
• Sweet melon (Melon): Our sensitive shampoo, nourishing for even the most sensitive scalp
• Cappuccine (Flower Power): Our sensitive shampoo, nourishing for even the most sensitive scalp
The conditioner bars:
• Purple healing: suitable for all hair types
• Sweet melon: Our sensitive conditioner, nourishing for even the most sensitive scalp
What skin type are the face wash bars suitable for?
The Vitamin Your Day face wash bar is part of the sensitive line and is therefore perfect for people with sensitive and dry skin. The face wash is very gentle on the skin because it contains no soap or perfume.
What if a product is sold out?
Can I still change my order after payment?
How can I use a discount code?
Why doesn't my discount code work?
How quickly do you deliver?
Is delivery free?
For other European countries there is free shipping from €45. For orders under this amount, a shipping fee of approximately €10 will be charged.
Shipping costs are calculated at the end of the order.
Which countries do you deliver to?
What if I am not satisfied with the products?
If the product has been used or you no longer have the original packaging, we unfortunately cannot help you with this. If you have any problems or need tips, you can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org.